You know, when I started this blog back in October of last year, I didn’t know if I had enough “blog material” to write about. And here we are, 100 posts later with a few popular series, a new podcast, and the once monthly Game Night Blog Carnival. And all I started with was enough topics to cover two month’s worth of articles. Funny thing is, I haven’t posted all of those original articles yet. Things just keep coming up that I want to write about more. Don’t worry though, the original list will eventually see the light of day. I think.
At any rate, to celebrate this milestone, I’ll be doing a giveaway. This won’t be a traditional giveaway where I buy something and give it to someone. Instead, I’ll be handmaking the prizes. Whether you’re a player or DM, you’ll find something on the list to use in your D&D game. Here is a list of the potential prizes:
- Up to 3 customized “invisible” minis that look like your regular minis.
- 10 3D trees with bases (5 Deciduous & 5 Pine)
- 15(ish) squares worth of Hirst Arts dungeon floor, in any configuration you want (e.g., 4 2×2’s, or 2 3x2s, or 2 3×3’s…) This stuff is compatible with Dwarven Forge.
- Any dungeon accessory from our Dungeon Accessories series.
- Miniature modification: you send me the mini, and I’ll modify it according to your specifications. (This one is subject to veto based on complexity.)
- If you like something you’ve seen on the site, and I made it, ask; check the “Arts & Crafts” category. Also, if you have a dungeon accessory in mind, let me know, and I’ll see what I can do about making it.
WHO CAN WIN
Anyone, really, except for authors. Sorry, Hamblin and Gregwa. I’ll be picking 3 winners at random.
HOW TO ENTER
Just leave something in the comments.
WHEN IT ENDS
The contest ends on Friday, May 20th at 11:50 PM EST. I will announce the winners in Saturday’s Weekly Roundup.
You can get one bonus entry by Tweeting the following:
RT @bandofmisfits: Roving Band of Misfits is 100 #DND #4e posts old! We’re celebrating with a giveaway! http://trunc.it/ggr75