This article is part of a series where we explore good sources of Gamma World miniatures for your PC. For the rest of the series, check the “Article Series” link in the menu bar. As always, check size with the manufacturer before ordering. We certainly don’t own all of these.
So, we’re getting down to the last few origins here. I won’t be covering all the origins, as my original intent was to source only the more exotic ones. Today’s origin may seem like I’m picking the low hanging fruit, and I kind of am. But there aren’t that many more to do. As I’m sure you can guess, there are lots and lots of demon minis out there, especially if you don’t restrict yourself to “stereotypical” demons, and consider minis that are simply monstrous or grotesque (Slaad are just one example I came across). I’m not going to cover them all. Not even close. I’ll try to pick the best, and feel free to add any I missed in the comments.
- Demon Capo, Infernal Gothic, Infernal Preacher – Dreamblade
- Devil Imp, Blood Demon, Terror Demon – Horrorclix
- War Devil, Ascendant Hellsword, Dispater Duke of Hell, Grinning Imp – D&D Minis The War Devil might be large? Also, Dispater would be a good Reanimated/Demon
- Hellboy, Hellboy #2, Fire Demon – Heroclix
- Helwen – WoW Minis
- Barbed Devil – Otherworld Miniatures
- Imogen, Demon Child, Bugharoth – Hasslefree Miniatures
- Hellborn Warrior, Hellborn Sorceress, Hellborn Wizard, Hellborn Rogue, Female Skoli – Reaper Miniatures The Hellborn minis are more human looking with horns and a tail. You can also search Demon, Devil, and Darkspawn on their site for more options.
- Demons – Ironwind Metals
- Daemons of Chaos – Games Workshop
After looking at all these minis, I think I would gravitate towards the more “grotesque” type minis for demons rather than the “horns, tail, and wings” side of the spectrum. But that’s just me. Which do you prefer?